In general terms, the following types of cookies exist:
- Based on their expiration date:
- Session: Expire at the end of the session.
- Persistent: Do not expire at the end of the session.
- Based on their source:
- Own: Enabled by the website the user is browsing.
- Third-party: Originating from other websites.
- Based on their purpose:
- Technical: They allow browsing and the use of different services.
- Personalization: They allow access to the service with predefined characteristics.
- Analysis: They allow monitoring and analysis of user behavior.
- Advertising: They allow the management of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral Advertising: They allow the management of advertising spaces. They store information about user behavior.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
The information stored in own cookies is used exclusively by MAPFRE.
We respect your privacy, so we have made it easy for you to choose not to allow certain types of cookies to be installed. You can do this at any time at our .
However, if the user subsequently wishes to delete the cookies that have been stored on their computer and that require consent, they may do so using the tools provided by their browser for these purposes. In this context, depending on the browser used, the following links describe the procedure for disabling cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
If the user does not accept cookies or subsequently rejects them, some of the website’s functionalities may be affected.